Machining with MQL
Machining with flood coolant
Coolubes polar molecules have opposing charges at each end. This causes Coolube® molecules to align and create strong bonds.
Mist Cooling Lubricants
Used to lubricate and cool metalworking mist cooling operations, Unist mist cooling lubricants are on the leading edge of mist cooling lubricants technology. Studies have shown the 100% biodegradable Coolube® mist cooling lubricant is an ideal for metalworking machinery:
- Polar properties of Coolube® mist cooling lubricants create a strong and consistent bond between Coolube® and metallic surfaces, creating an even, strong and durable layer of lubrication
- Coolube® mist cooling lubricants reduce friction 50% better than typical mist cooling lubricantss, preventing heat buildup and resulting in longer tool life and a superior finish
- Coolube® mist cooling lubricants are non-toxic
- Coolube® mist cooling lubricants are one of the most cost-effective metal mist cooling lubricants available, requiring only one ounce per shift
How is Coolube® mist cooling lubricants safer for the environment?
Coolube® mist cooling lubricants are safer for the environment and the shop. The 100% biodegradable, non-toxic formula is plant-based, making it easier than ever for manufactures to "go green" starting with their mist cooling lubricants. And Coolube® won't cause dermatitis, creating a safer work environment.
High-Quality Coolube® Mist Cooling Lubricants
The high-quality Coolube® mist cooling lubricants are applied in minute amounts directly to the cutting tool/work piece interface, in place of using traditional flood coolants, reducing the amount of mist cooling lubricants required per use. Coolube® mist cooling lubricants eliminate the need for coolant treatment and disposal.
Mist Cooling Lubricants Ideal for Mist Cooling Operations
Coolube® mist cooling lubricants will evenly adheres to the surface of tools, providing a thin, low friction barrier between the cutting tool and work piece.
Coolube® Mist Cooling Lubricants Available as Liquid or Paste
Now available in a liquid or paste, Coolube® mist cooling lubricants is available in three formulas:
- Coolube 2210 for metals, wood, rubber, & most plastics. Especially effective on mist cooling and other non-ferrous metals.
- Coolube® 2210EP is specially formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
- Coolube Solid is formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
Since 1957, Innovative Solutions for Mist Cooling Operations
Since 1957, Unist has been providing innovative solutions for mist cooling operations, developing lubrication systems and lubricants designed to be effective and environmentally friendly. Based in Grand Rapids, MI, Unist is a manufacturer of:
- Standard Lubrication Systems
- Custom Lubrication Systems
- Coolant Systems
- Mist Cooling Lubricants
- Lubricant System Parts
Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL
Unist adheres to Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL standards, applying minute amounts of high-quality mist cooling lubricants in place of flood coolants. Mist Cooling Lubricants manufactured by Unist are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
Call Unist today to order, or sign up for our 30-Day On-Site Trial.