Machining with MQL
Machining with flood coolant
Coolubes polar molecules have opposing charges at each end. This causes Coolube® molecules to align and create strong bonds.
Metal Bending Lubricants
Used to lubricate and cool metalworking machining operations, Unist metal bending lubricants are on the leading edge of metal bending lubricants technology. Studies have shown the 100% biodegradable Coolube® metal bending lubricant is an ideal for metalworking machinery:
- Polar properties of Coolube® metal bending lubricants create a strong and consistent bond between Coolube® and metallic surfaces, creating an even, strong and durable layer of lubrication
- Coolube® metal bending lubricants reduce friction 50% better than typical metal bending lubricantss, preventing heat buildup and resulting in longer tool life and a superior finish
- Coolube® metal bending lubricants are non-toxic
- Coolube® metal bending lubricants are one of the most cost-effective metal metal bending lubricants available, requiring only one ounce per shift
How is Coolube® metal bending lubricants safer for the environment?
Coolube® metal bending lubricants are safer for the environment and the shop. The 100% biodegradable, non-toxic formula is plant-based, making it easier than ever for manufactures to "go green" starting with their metal bending lubricants. And Coolube® won't cause dermatitis, creating a safer work environment.
High-Quality Coolube® Metal Bending Lubricants
The high-quality Coolube® metal bending lubricants are applied in minute amounts directly to the cutting tool/work piece interface, in place of using traditional flood coolants, reducing the amount of metal bending lubricants required per use. Coolube® metal bending lubricants eliminate the need for coolant treatment and disposal.
Metal Bending Lubricants Ideal for Machining Operations
Coolube® metal bending lubricants will evenly adheres to the surface of tools, providing a thin, low friction barrier between the cutting tool and work piece.
Coolube® Metal Bending Lubricants Available as Liquid or Paste
Now available in a liquid or paste, Coolube® metal bending lubricants is available in three formulas:
- Coolube 2210 for metals, wood, rubber, & most plastics. Especially effective on metal bending and other non-ferrous metals.
- Coolube® 2210EP is specially formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
- Coolube Solid is formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
Since 1957, Innovative Solutions for Machining Operations
Since 1957, Unist has been providing innovative solutions for machining operations, developing lubrication systems and lubricants designed to be effective and environmentally friendly. Based in Grand Rapids, MI, Unist is a manufacturer of:
- Standard Lubrication Systems
- Custom Lubrication Systems
- Coolant Systems
- Metal Bending Lubricants
- Lubricant System Parts
Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL
Unist adheres to Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL standards, applying minute amounts of high-quality metal bending lubricants in place of flood coolants. Metal Bending Lubricants manufactured by Unist are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
Call Unist today to order, or sign up for our 30-Day On-Site Trial.