Machining with MQL
Machining with flood coolant
Coolubes polar molecules have opposing charges at each end. This causes Coolube® molecules to align and create strong bonds.
Metal Fabrication Lubricants
Used to lubricate and cool metalworking machining operations, Unist metal fabrication lubricants are on the leading edge of metal fabrication lubricants technology. Studies have shown the 100% biodegradable Coolube® metal fabrication lubricant is an ideal for metalworking machinery:
- Polar properties of Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants create a strong and consistent bond between Coolube® and metallic surfaces, creating an even, strong and durable layer of lubrication
- Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants reduce friction 50% better than typical metal fabrication lubricantss, preventing heat buildup and resulting in longer tool life and a superior finish
- Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants are non-toxic
- Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants are one of the most cost-effective metal metal fabrication lubricants available, requiring only one ounce per shift
How is Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants safer for the environment?
Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants are safer for the environment and the shop. The 100% biodegradable, non-toxic formula is plant-based, making it easier than ever for manufactures to "go green" starting with their metal fabrication lubricants. And Coolube® won't cause dermatitis, creating a safer work environment.
High-Quality Coolube® Metal Fabrication Lubricants
The high-quality Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants are applied in minute amounts directly to the cutting tool/work piece interface, in place of using traditional flood coolants, reducing the amount of metal fabrication lubricants required per use. Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants eliminate the need for coolant treatment and disposal.
Metal Fabrication Lubricants Ideal for Machining Operations
Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants will evenly adheres to the surface of tools, providing a thin, low friction barrier between the cutting tool and work piece.
Coolube® Metal Fabrication Lubricants Available as Liquid or Paste
Now available in a liquid or paste, Coolube® metal fabrication lubricants is available in three formulas:
- Coolube 2210 for metals, wood, rubber, & most plastics. Especially effective on metal fabrication and other non-ferrous metals.
- Coolube® 2210EP is specially formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
- Coolube Solid is formulated for use with ferrous metals. Also works with all non-ferrous metals except copper.
Since 1957, Innovative Solutions for Machining Operations
Since 1957, Unist has been providing innovative solutions for machining operations, developing lubrication systems and lubricants designed to be effective and environmentally friendly. Based in Grand Rapids, MI, Unist is a manufacturer of:
- Standard Lubrication Systems
- Custom Lubrication Systems
- Coolant Systems
- Metal Fabrication Lubricants
- Lubricant System Parts
Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL
Unist adheres to Minimum Quantity Lubrication MQL standards, applying minute amounts of high-quality metal fabrication lubricants in place of flood coolants. Metal Fabrication Lubricants manufactured by Unist are plant-based and 100% biodegradable.
Call Unist today to order, or sign up for our 30-Day On-Site Trial.